These Anthropologie-inspired snow globes couldn’t have been easier to make! I’ve seen them DIY’d so much, that I thought I would try my hand at them as well. I can honestly say it took all of 2 minutes. Literally.
- Mason jar
- Tiny tree [I found these at the craft store with the model supplies]
- Fake snow
- Glue [I used E600 adhesive…quickly found out hot glue doesn’t work.]
- Glue the base of the tree to the lid of mason jason, let it dry.
- Spoon fake snow into mason jar, just enough to cover the base of the tree.
- Screw lid on the jar.
- And now you have yourself a snow globe!