I have always had passion for decorating and interior styling, and a recent home remodel solidified my love for designing (and re-designing) spaces. I’d love the opportunity to share what I’ve learned over the years to help clients create a space that is uniquely theirs, tailored to their personal style and budget.
What is E-Design?
E-Design is a virtual design alternative to traditional interior design, offered to give clients an EASY, accessible and budget-friendly opportunity to create a customized room or space. It’s a ‘Do-It-Yourself’ decorating solution that provides you with a plan for creating a professionally designed space that you can implement at your own pace. Whether you’re revamping an existing space, remodeling, or starting with a fresh palette, I can assist with hard and soft finish selections, product sourcing, furniture placement, and any other design or decorating needs you may have.
How It Works
You provide the following information:
- Full measurements and photos of your space, including each wall and door + window placements. If you are revamping a room and plan to keep any existing furniture, you will also need to provide measurements and photos of those pieces as well.
- Link(s) to any Pinterest boards or inspirational images to help create an idea of your decor style.
- Completed E-Design Questionnaire.
- Your budget.
What You Receive:
- Inspiration Concept Board with furnishings and decor selections, tailored to your style and budget
- This includes one round of revisions, if needed.
- Full product purchase list, with links, to implement at your own pace.
- Design implementation with directions as to “what goes where” to pull the look together.
- Furniture floor plan.
- Suggestions for DIY projects, if needed.
- All communication is done via e-mail, and all products are sourced online.
- No need to drive all over town or schedule meetings with a designer!
- Once a price of your E-Design is determined, payment is required with photos and measurements of the space.
- Pricing depends on size and scale of space(s) to be designed.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for E-Design completion.
If you’re interested in E-Design services, please email me for more information, pricing, availability and to complete an E-Design questionnaire.
In-Person Consultation + Services
- Available for Austin, Texas residents only.
- Billed at hourly rate, no minimum required.
If you’re interested in an in-person consultation, please email me for more information, pricing, and availability.
In need of some design direction or you don’t see the service or services you need listed? Please let me know and I’d love to work with you–or I’ll point you in the RIGHT direction!
Katie Taylor is a Certified Interior Decorator.
© 2018. Katie Taylor Design, LLC