I have always had passion for decorating and interior styling, and a recent home remodel solidified my love for designing (and re-designing) spaces. I’d love the opportunity to share what I’ve learned over the years to help clients create a space that is uniquely theirs, tailored to their personal style and budget.
What is E-Design?
E-Design is a virtual design alternative to traditional interior design, offered to give clients an EASY, accessible and budget-friendly opportunity to create a customized room or space. It’s a ‘Do-It-Yourself’ decorating solution that provides you with a plan for creating a professionally designed space that you can implement at your own pace. Whether you’re revamping an existing space, remodeling, or starting with a fresh palette, I can assist with hard and soft finish selections, product sourcing, furniture placement, and any other design or decorating needs you may have.
How It Works
You provide the following information:
- Full measurements and photos of your space, including each wall and door + window placements. If you are revamping a room and plan to keep any existing furniture, you will also need to provide measurements and photos of those pieces as well.
- Link(s) to any Pinterest boards or inspirational images to help create an idea of your decor style.
- Completed E-Design Questionnaire.
- Your budget.
What You Receive:
- Inspiration Concept Board with furnishings and decor selections, tailored to your style and budget
- This includes one round of revisions, if needed.
- Full product purchase list, with links, to implement at your own pace.
- Design implementation with directions as to “what goes where” to pull the look together.
- Furniture floor plan.
- Suggestions for DIY projects, if needed.
- All communication is done via e-mail, and all products are sourced online.
- No need to drive all over town or schedule meetings with a designer!
- Once a price of your E-Design is determined, payment is required with photos and measurements of the space.
- Pricing depends on size and scale of space(s) to be designed.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for E-Design completion.
If you’re interested in E-Design services, please email me for more information, pricing, availability and to complete an E-Design questionnaire.
Katie Taylor is a Certified Interior Decorator.
© 2018. Katie Taylor Design, LLC